What kind of green ideas?
- Something that inspires
- A new product or service
- A community campaign
- A campus-based change
- A work of art
- Something that changes hearts and minds
- Something that makes a real impact
Submissions will be judged on:
- Achievability: the likelihood that the applicant will make project a reality with $1000 grant
- Potential Success: the likelihood of the project growing and succeeding
- Potential Measurable Positive Environmental Impact (quantifiable)
- Potential Awareness Impact (changing hearts and minds)
For more information and complete rules, visit the Campus Consciousness Challenge website here.