PCSE Advisory Board member Peter Frank ’11 shared this message from a friend of his. If any Wes NYC people are interested in these positions, Peter would be happy to put you in touch. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRC helps people whose lives and livelihood are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future. We defined a new strategic mission and vision to extend IRC’s thought leadership and operational leadership in the humanitarian sector.
- Strategic Projects Advisor or Associate: Essentially an internal management consultancy that drives forward IRC’s new strategy
- Project Manager, Evidence to Action: Driving our evidence based programmatic strategy.
- R&D Associate Director of Fundraising. Responsible for securing funding for the R&D core team and innovative R&D projects, mostly interfacing with private sector donors.
- Chief Innovation Officer: Lead the R&D unit and report to an external R&D board and David. He/she will provide the strategic direction of the R&D lab and drive partnership and fundraising
- R&D Tech Innovation Lead. Infuse technology into R&D projects.
- R&D Idea Pipeline Lead. Lead the identification of potential R&D project ideas and translating such ideas into a full blown R&D project.